In order to achieve the objective of the Commission, various divisions were created to perform specific functions. One of such divisions is the Finance and Administration Directorate, which is headed by a Director by Mr. Joseph N.K. Gadikor.
The vision of the Directorate is to become an efficient and timely provider of administrative and financial services to support the Commission’s efforts to deliver on its mandate.
The Finance and Administration Directorate exists to provide the highest standard of Administrative and Financial services support to the Fair Wages and Salaries Commission by:
- Providing adequate administrative and financial support services.
- Adequately recruiting and developing a dedicated and well-motivated staff;
- Ensuring conducive working environment.
- The objectives of the Finance and Administration Directorate include:
- To recruit and maintain qualified staff into the Commission;
- To ensure the development of an appropriate training progrmmes for all staff;
- To receive and efficiently manage the Commission’s funds;
- To prepare half-year and annual financial and administrative reports;
- To have an efficient record management system.
- To ensure timely response to all correspondence from within and outside.
- provide financial management services to the Commission;
- Mobilize financial resources for the operations of the Commission.
- Prepare the Commission’s annual budget and supervise, monitor and coordinate its implementation;
- Undertake personnel audit and carry out recruitment and training of staff;
- Manage the assets of the Commission;
- Develop, implement and Management Information System;
- Ensure efficient records management system.